On Company™ is constantly expanding and welcomes all expressions of interest from potential Vendor Partners, Resellers, Freelance Designers, Developers, Programmers and Entrepreneurs. If you are interested to 'get amongst it' in the real world and help us deliver web as the simple, everyday service that it ought to be then let's talk!
We're changing the way web production is delivered. We're a young company with a depth of talent and experience. We plan to put a dent in the universe. Grow with us!
ADOBE BUSINESS CATALYST
Are you considering BC partnership?
Talk to us to get the inside word and first hand insights to the benefits of Adobe BC. Plus..
sign up through us to lower your initial investment and receive free senior-level NZ based support.
Why you'll love it..
- Full certification through our Partner Training Program
- Completely web standards compliant
- Receive updates and additional features automatically –
no installation required
- Free access to unbranded Marketing material
- Focus on your design – not the code behind it
Full Creative Control.
Bring your creative vision to life. With complete control over HTML and CSS, you can customize the look and feel of almost anything simply by conrtolling specialised data tags. Everything is built to be customized.
Satisfied Customers = Satisfying Profits.
Create fully customized business solutions for your clients at a fraction of the cost, in a fraction of the time. You can make higher profits and save your clients money - keeping everyone happy.
Request a call back:
INTERMEDIATE PHP DEVELOPER POSITION FILLED
On Company is looking for a talented and enthusiastic web developer to join our team.
We need someone with solid skills in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. You'll have experience with various CMS and Open Source technologies and custom app development. You understand web standards, on-page SEO techniques, API integration (mash-ups) plus an understanding of DNS management. Experience with WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, and Magento would be beneficial (but not essential). Good written and verbal English skills will be essential since the role will involve working with our clients and team.
The successful candidate will:
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of HTML and CSS design
* Proficient at PHP programming
* A working knowledge of MySQL
* Familiar with modern web design usability standards and methods
* Have experience with API's and 3rd party web-app integration
* Be keen to learn new CMS design and development skills
* Be a self-starter who can work with a team
* Have a great sense of fun, because you have to enjoy what you’re doing
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including an up-to-date CV and an indication of your income expectations.
We'll respond to your emailed application swiftly, and we look forward to meeting suitable candidates at the interview.